Search Engine Optimisation means continually improving your website. Consistently focus on these 7 areas and you will see an upwards shift in your website’s rankings over time.
- Identify and use relevant keywords. Finding the right keywords and using them strategically in your website can be the difference between successful SEO and wasted effort.
- Optimize your website page speed. A fast website is an essential factor for SEO success.
- Ensure your content is valuable and informative. Quality content that is relevant to what users are looking for is key for SEO success. Add new content often.
- Use internal linking to help boost page rankings. Connecting related pages on your website together can help improve user experience and drive traffic to important pages.
- Take advantage of social media. Utilising social media can help drive more traffic to your website and improve your SEO efforts.
- Get backlinks. Getting quality backlinks from authoritative websites can help you boost your SEO.
- Stay up-to-date. SEO is constantly evolving, so it’s important to stay up-to-date with the latest trends and techniques.
Our free SEO audit will help you understand how your website is ranking and help you along on your SEO journey. To order your 100% free SEO Audit, contact Blue Platypus.